Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain policies and other documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to see documents that are not on this page, or to request any information in paper format (free of charge), please contact us at school.
School policy documents of most interest to parents will appear on this page over time.
- Anti-Bullying Policy - 2022
- Assessment Policy - 2020
- Attendance Policy - 2021
- Behaviour Policy - 2021
- Behaviour Policy: Covid-19 Addendum - 2020
- British Values (Promotion of) Policy - 2021
- Charging and Remissions Policy - 2022
- Child Protection/Safeguarding Policy - 2021
- Collective Worship Policy - 2021
- Complaints Policy and Guidance - 2022
- Curriculum Provision and Planning Policy - 2021
- Data Protection Policy - 2021
- Equality Objectives and Inclusion Policy - 2022
- Exclusion Policy - 2022
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme - 2021
- FOI Published Guide to Information - 2022
- Home School Agreement - 2020
- Leave of Absence During Term Time - 2019
- Online Safety Policy - 2019
- Prevent Policy - 2019
- Privacy Notice (for Parents and Pupils) - 2022
- Relationship and Sex Education (RSE) Policy - 2022
- Religious Education Policy - 2019
- Remote Learning Policy - 2022
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy - 2022
- Statement of Aims - 2022
- Uniform Policy - 2022
- Vision Statement - 2022
- Concerns and Complaints Guide for Parents
- E-Safety Leaflet for Parents
- E-Safety Advice for Parents
- Family Information Service Leaflet
- How Can I Help My Child in Reception?
- How Can I Help My Child in Year 1?
- How Can I Help My Child in Year 2?
- How Can I Help My Child in Year 3?
- How Can I Help My Child in Year 4?
- How Can I Help My Child in Year 5?
- How Can I Help My Child in Year 6?
- WCC Attendance Policy Extract re: Leave of Absence
- Polish Language Guide: Getting Involved with Children's Learning
- School Code
- Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Guide
- Teaching Calculations - How Do We Do It?
- Transition Information: Reception to Year 1
- Transition Information: Year 2 to Year 3
We are required to publish financial information, in accordance with the latest Government guidance, stating how many school employees (if any) have a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more:
Bidford on Avon CE Primary School has no individuals earning over £100,000.
View our school's financial data on the government's Schools Financial Benchmarking website, and see how it compares with other similar schools and establishments: