Test Results for Covid-19
If your child receives a positive Covid-19 test result outside of school hours (including during the weekend and school holidays), please leave a message on the school answerphone and send a text to 07591 541444 immediately. We will contact you to confirm the next steps. Please do not use this number for any other messages.
If your child receives a negative Covid-19 test result please contact the office on 01789 773201 before sending your child back to school.
For the latest Coronavirus Government advice for parents please follow this link
A warm welcome to the website of Bidford on Avon Church of England Primary School. Throughout our site you will find details of our school and what we offer for your child's education.
Bidford on Avon School combines the friendliness and values of a village school with modern technology and quality teaching.
If you wish to find out more or would like to arrange a visit, please do not hesitate to Contact Us. We would also be pleased to hear your comments, so please feel free to leave a message in our Guestbook.
New Things on our Web
- 05 Dec 20: School Newsletter.
- 26 Nov 20: School and BSA Newsletters and diary dates.
- 26 Nov 20: Covid-19 Catch-up Premium Statement.
- 26 Nov 20: Pupil Premium statement for 2020/21 and summary for 2019/20.
- 20 Nov 20: School Newsletter.
- 14 Nov 20: School Newsletter.
- 09 Nov 20: School and BSA Newsletters and diary dates.
- 04 Nov 20: Updated school Staff list.
- 02 Nov 20: Updated Register of Governor Interests.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 5 December, 2020